Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goodbye Alaska..... Hello Mexico!!!!

We are leaving tonight to San Diego where we will board a cruise ship to Mexico. We haven't been in weather over 75 degrees in over three years. You know the part in Sound of Music after Leisle kisses her man and she throws her arms out while she is in the rain and screams. That is how I am feeling right now. Stephanie you know which part I am talking about. I am so excited. Brandon and I are leaving the two kids home and are just taking the baby. We are so excited to go and spend time together. I am going to take lots of pictures because this is probably the only time we will go on a cruise. I will have lots to post when we come back in 11 days!!!!

3 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME!! I'm soooo jealous of you right now.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Seriously, I am so jealous and would love to have that kind of Liesl moment myself! Have SO much fun you two, I can't wait to see your pictures!

Shari Nelson said...

I am so stinking jealous that I could cry! I would LOVE to go on a cruise! I hope that you have a great time! can't wait to see the pictures!