Friday, March 27, 2009

My kiddos!

Would you like some of my oreo? What a nice girl.
Adelaide has a bad habit of coming into our room in the middle of the night. The other day she came into bed with us and she felt all slick. We put her to bed in pajamas and sometime between falling asleep and coming into our room she changed into her swim suit.


Such a sweet, innocent face. Boy does she fool people. I tried to run errands at Target last week and she had an all out hitting, kicking, screaming at the top of her lungs FIT! I just calmly walked out of the store as she is freaking out and people are staring at me. Davis is crying because he doesn't want to go. She wouldn't walk so I was carrying Emma and trying to carry her but she was flailing her legs so I couldn't. Why do I even try to run errands by myself? 3 to 1 is not fair.

Davis loves to listen to our ipod's and play the air guitar. Not bad! Yesterday he informed me that we need two more babies. Two Boy Babies. He wants brothers to sleep in his bunkbed and play "crash cars." Do 4 year olds have more insight to what"s in store for us than we do? I have always thought 4 kids but 5? He wants one of the babies to be named "Donky Kong." I don't think he gets to have any input.

3 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

That seriously is soooo funny! I don't know what it is about toddlers, they just don't sleep. Mine gets up too. Grrrr. And the swimsuit thing, holy crap, what a sweetie...even if she threw a tantrum she' still dang cute:)

Shari Nelson said...

I miss you and the kids so much!!!! They are just so hilariously cute!!!! Next time you come to visit I will be waiting to hear about the twins "Donkey Kong" and "King Boo"! ha ha ha!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Fun stories! Hayden is just starting to get a little attitude and throw some fits. I am not looking forward to that. At least you kept your cool and remained calm, good for you! I loved the picture of Emma and the oreo. She is too cute!