Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! I had a fun day shopping with my girls. Davis spent the day with Brandon at a wrestling tournament and had a blast eating junk food and playing video games.
Brandon was gone all day and I had to work in the evening. We celebrated earlier in the week. We went out to dinner in Anchorage and went grocery shopping at Costco. Very romantic?! After six years of marriage and three kids later- grocery shopping can be more enjoyable than you would think. It was fun just to hang out together minus the kids. Thanks to grandma for watching them.

6 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

I am so glad to hear that you are not the only one who spent their Valentines Day with their kids! They are so darling! I can't believe how fast Emma is growing! Before you know it she will be 1! We miss you all and hope that you had a great Valentines! Love you!
-Shari

Kirsten said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Missing AK and all you guys. The kids are so cute!!! Can you believe Olivia and Addie are 3? I can NOT!. Miss you guys. Keep in touch. Kirsten

rachel said...

Shockingly, I would have welcomed grocery shopping...I did nothing! I hate Utah boys, but I guess since they seem to hate me back it's an even trade :) Cute babies!!!

sarah and jeremy said...

I know what you mean, it's like a vacation just going to the store without kids!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Gotta love Costco! I love reading your blog and seeing the cutie pictures of your kids! Miss you guys.

The Huffies said...

Costco is very romantic without kids...you can actually get in a conversation without being interrupted 40,000 times. Hope you guys are doing well!