Friday, July 16, 2010

What we've been up to................

Davis lost his first tooth this week. Adelaide was making him be her puppy with the leash in his mouth on the trampoline and they fell or jumped and it ripped out of his mouth and his tooth came with it. The tooth fairy brought him $5(inflation, right?)
We have been working on fixing up our dirt yard this year. We planted grass and built flower beds and have been chopping down trees. Yard improvements are never ending.
The kids have been enjoying being outside, playing baseball with Dad and taking swim lessons. The picture of Adelaide is her running from Brandon who kept spraying with them with the water bottle.
The kids are soo excited about having a new baby. Adelaide keeps stuffing her shirt with things so that she can pretend she has a baby. If anyone ever forgets to bless the baby during EVERY prayer than we hear about it. Davis wanted to take a picture of me and the baby so Emma lifted up her shirt and stuck out her belly too.












5 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Lol! That pic of you and your daughter is so cute! You look great! When are you due? What are you having? You probably already posted about those things, but I'm a little slow:)

Nelson Family said...

November 6th and it's a boy. Are you kidding I don"t even compare to what you looked like the day before you has Avery. It;s my last so why not just enjoy eating everything I can get my hands on.

Shari Nelson said...

How funny! Your pictures are so cute! I have really been thinking alot about you all lately! I need to email you soon! Adrienne you make me sick because you are pregnant with your fourth and you don't even look the way I did with my second! Jealous!!!!! The kids are so stinking cute! I am glad to hear that your tooth fairy keeps up with inflation...ha ha ha! Davis looks so grown up with his lost tooth and Adelaide looks really big too! Emma still looks simply "baby" adorable! I can't wait to see what that little boy looks like! You have such cute kids! Miss you!

Chris and Shauntay said...

The kids are getting so big! The yard is looking nice! I am jealous! We are hoping to be able to plant grass this fall and plant a few trees. Right now is just a crazy time! Glad things are going well for you guys!

The Huffies said...

So happy that everything is going so well for you guys, cute family!