Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday DAVIS!

We sure love this boy. He is such a sweet and sensitive boy. I can't believe that he is 6 already. I am so glad to have him in my life. I can't imagine what the past six years would have been like without him in it. He isn't a little boy anymore. A funny thing that he asked me the other day. We were driving to the movie theatre and he asked me, "Mom, if you are a "red neck" will the persons at the theatre let you in?" It was so funny, and he didn't know why I couldn't stop laughing to answer his question. As a joke I told him he would have to ask Grandpa Nelson if he gets let into the movies. Too funny!





2 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Davis. Getting to be such a big boy. We all Love you and miss you. Hopefully all your birthday wishes come true. Love, Josh, Shari, Allie, Brenton, Draycin, & Cael.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Happy 6th Davis! I cannot believe you have a 6 year old Adrienne! Crazy. Hope he had a great day!