Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recap of the last Month

It was really quiet the other day so I went to find Emma and I walked into the wash room to put the clothes in the dryer and I could hear Emma calling me. I couldn't see her and I had just walked past the bathroom and she wasn't in there and then the dryer door swung open and I found this.....

We had a birthday get together with my family before they all left for Utah. We just went to the park and had pizza and cake. Perfect time for an almost 2 year old.



Davis had a graduation ceremony for kindergarten. We thought it was really lame until we saw him in his cap and gown and singing so cute. He did a good job and had fun. He's ready for 1st grade.




Out latest Project- Baby Boy #4. I am due November 6th. I'll be 29 with 4 kids. What were we thinking?! We are all really excited to have a new baby and especially that it is a boy. 2 &2- I think we are done.

6 comments:

rachel said...

Congratulations Adrienne! At least you're not 27 and single ;)

Shari Nelson said...

Yay! I am glad that it is a boy too! and not just because it is two and two but because you can just have 4 and not 6 0r 8! ha ha! The kids are darling and Davis looks especially dashing in his cap and gown! I hope you are all doing well!

sarah and jeremy said...

Congrats!! that is perfect, 2 boys 2 girls...if only we could be that lucky. lol!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Davis looks so cute in that striped sweater. I love boy clothes! And congrats on boy #2. Could you have made a more perfect, symmetrical family? :) You are such a great mom Adrienne and your kids are so lucky. Hope you are feeling well!

Chris and Shauntay said...

Congrats!!! I wish I was 29 and had all of my kids. That was my goal but instead I am going to be 30 and just starting.

Chris and Shauntay said...

And congrats to Davis on his graduation!!! He looked so grown up in his cap and gown.