Monday, May 10, 2010

Adelaide's Spring Recital

Adelaide had her dance recital on Saturday. She looks forward to it all semester. She loves getting up on the stage and performing. She did really well. We didn't take pictures before the recital because I didn't get there until 5 minutes before the show and Brandon forgot so we had a grumpy girl by the time we took pictures. She looked happy up on the stage so who cares about happy pictures, right?
The last two pictures are the day after the curlers. They turned out just like I thought.






3 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

How cute! as long as the recital was good that is what counts! You all look so good! I miss you! I hope that you had a wonderful Mothers Day too!

Chris and Shauntay said...

She does look grumpy, but she is still so cute! I love the hair!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

She looks so cute! I love her hair. I remember spending many Saturday nights with my hair in those darn foam curlers. And then the Smith boys asking me on Sunday if I had put my finger in a light socket!! haha! Rude huh? Well Adelaide looks adorable. I wish we could see her dance, I bet she is too cute!