Friday, April 9, 2010

Week of Fun




The past two weeks have not been fun. I got sick a week before Easter and it never went away. I thought I had a cavity or a cracked tooth because my tooth was hurting so bad so they scheduled me for the earliest appointment they had and turned out nothing was wrong with my tooth I just had a sinus infection that they detected on the x-ray. Then I had to get an appointment with the doctor and get antibiotics. Emma started throwing up last week and kept waking up with a fever so I took her to the doctor and she had a double ear infection. She didn't pull on her ears once. I felt like a stupid mother but my kids don't get ear infections so I didn't know the signs. We all have a gnasty cough and runny noses. Hopefully we all get better soon. Hello Spring!

3 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Your week sounds alot like our week, lol! Hope you guys are feeling better! :)

Yao Davis Family said...

One of the things I learned in China (b/c I was sick so often) is that when my teeth hurt it is almost always a sinus infection. You should have called me I could have saved you a dentist apt. Sorry the last weeks have been so rotten. Hope you all start feeling better! Love you guys,
Emi & Yifu

Shari Nelson said...

yikes! that really bites! I am sorry that you have all felt really crappy! I hope that you get feeling better soon!