Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lately....

I am having problems uploading my pics- the picture doesn't show up just a bunch of #'s but when I publish it they are normal. If anyone knows what the deal is let me know.
Emma decided on her own last week that she wanted to go the bathroom like a big girl. It has been a week with only a few accidents that weren't her fault. We will see how long it lasts but I am enjoying it while it does. We were giving her a treat when she went #2 and Adelaide asked me almost crying what was she going to get for going #2. It was kind of funny.
There are some pictures of the girls cooking with their dad. The girls thought it was fun to lift up their shirts to warm their bellies everytime Brandon would open up the oven.





3 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

yay for Emma!!! That is awesome!! I still have a long way to go before Cael will even try to sit on the potty! The pictures are all way cute! I miss you all! oh, I have no idea why your pics are doing that??? I know... I am so much help!

Shari Nelson said...

p.s. I really LOVE Brandon's apron! Bwhaaha ha ha ha!!! Especially the pink bow! I guess if you got it you should flaunt it!

Chris and Shauntay said...

I am excited for when my kids big enough to help me in the kitchen... hopefully I have a lot more patience when that happens LOL! Looks like they had fun!