Monday, January 25, 2010

Sewing Projects/Random Pictures

Adelaide ready for church in a coat Grandma Jan made her two years ago- it was a 2T and it just fits her now.
Brandon and I before church- Adelaide wanted to play photographer.
Adelaide being a goof.
Davis hiding in his fort of pillows.
Emma with a macaroni and cheese face.

Blanket I made for Adelaide. It has the nubby fabric on the back so it is super cozy.

She picked out the fabric- so I can't help that it looks like a newborn blanket. She loves it so it doesn't matter.

A baby towel I made for Brandon's friend at school.

Baby toy that I made for our friend.

2 comments:

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

What cute projects Adrienne! I am totally nesting so have been working on some projects myself, but I am no good at sewing. I just have my mom help me with that...haha!

Shari Nelson said...

Wow Adrienne! You are really taking off with the sewing! It looks great and i am so jealous! The kids are cute as always!