Monday, January 25, 2010

Chistmas/Birthday/New Year Celebration

Adelaide's cake the Aunt Tay made her. Such a cute purse cake- Adelaide loved it.
Great Grandma and Davis laughing at who knows what- I get a kick out of this picture.
Davis and Emma hanging out.
Adelaide taking a whack at the pinata.
The kids and cousin taking a bath.
Brandon trying to entertain the little kids. I don't know that they ever got the hang of the game.
Emma with her pony from Grandma.
Adelaide and her zoo zoo pet from "Red" Grandma.
All of the girls sporting the aprons I made them for Christmas- they turned out alright for my first attempt at sewing.

1 comment:

Shari Nelson said...

Cute pictures! the one of Davis and Grandma is way cute! BTW I totally LOVE my apron and I wear it every day to cook!!! IT is so nice and very sexy as you can see from your picture! ha ha ha!