Monday, October 19, 2009

Silly Girl

Adelaide has been saying pretty funny things lately- maybe not funny but smart things that I didn't know she comprehended. The other day she came in wanting to wear a t-shirt as a dress. I said "No, way- you need pants."
" Mom, I need to wear a dress, to get married!" she starts to walk off and says, " Ugh, I need to go get married in the temple!"

This morning I had the children's primary songs playing and I feel my Saviors' love started playing.
"Mom! Saviors' Love!" Adelaide
"Yep, who is the Savior?" Mom
"Jesus. Davis, who is your Savior?" Adelaide
"Jesus." Davis
"Yep, that's good." Adelaide

Yesterday was the primary program at church. One girl was talking about getting ready to be baptised. Adelaide said "Mom, I want to get baptised too."

She is a fun kid. She certainly has a sense of humor. Whenever we go somewhere and she is asked what her name is she says "Boo Boo or Doo Doo head," and then laughs because she gets a kick out of herself. Atleast I can be reassured that some serious gospel principles are getting thru that goofy personality.

3 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

Just because you are a Doo Doo Head does not mean that you can't feel the spirit! ha ha ha!! what a smart and funny girl! She should get a kick out of herself because I do!

Yao Davis Family said...

Hilarious! I miss you guys-see you soon I hope.
Love, aunt Emi

The Beus Family said...

So good to hear from you. You guys have an addition also, they are probably close to the same age. When was she born Palmer was born may 7 09. Funny you still remember Hyrum he is a funny kid. I love you family picture so cute. Is that hatchers, I miss Ak!!!