Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Family Pictures(Professional ones)

This picture was taken towards the end and the kids were spent.
Sweet Emma girl.
He looks so grown up to me.
Brandon and I don't really have any pictures of the two of us. It was fun to take some couple photos.
Jamie sure captured Adelaide's personality with this one.

Happy family picture- and Brandon even smiled in all of them. I don't think he will ever live it down. For those of you who saw our engagement pictures or wedding photos he wouldn't smile and I am going to harass him over it for a long time especially since he cheeses it for his school pictures but couldn't smile on his wedding day! I don't get it. Either way I loved having professional pictures taken- Jamie did an awesome job. I love the fall colors.

4 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

LOVE THEM!! Your family is gorgeous! And i especially loved the scenery. To cute!!...and what is it with husbands and their serious faces?? I would've threatened Jeremy with NO SEX if he didn't smile on our wedding day..he he

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So cute! I love them all. You look so happy Adrienne. It just makes me happy to know you are happy and have such a beautiful family.

Shari Nelson said...

Your pictures turned out sooo good! way cute! where did you have them taken? That place looks beautiful! I had to belly laugh when you said that he actually smiled but couldn't smile on your wedding day. How much you want to bet that it was a vanity thing and he practised in the mirror to see which expression would make him the most handsome??? Ha ha ha ah i can't stop laughing just thinking about it!!!

Harada's said...

You have such a cute family!! Those pictures are gorgeous of you all. Alaska looks beautiful! How long have you been there?