Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!

Davis went and found his seat in his class. I don't know if you can see his name well enough or not. His class has two frogs and a fish tank. His teachers name is Mrs. Hanford. I told him I would make him dinner for his first day and he asked for salmon and rice with speed racer yellow cake cupcakes with yellow, white and red frosting and the #5. Like the Mach 5- those of you who are up on your speed racer lingo.

Davis this morning before we left for his first day of school. He woke up on his own and started getting dressed- no time for going to the bathroom, eating breakfast or showering-right to clothes. Too bad mom insisted he do the above before we left.

Adelaide had to be in the picture ofcourse. This is at Goosebay Elementary. Davis' famous school-we have been hearing about his school before our house was built 2 years ago. Love the roller backpack- I think it's nerdy but he loves it.


I bribed Adelaide to move out of the picture so we could have a picture just of Davis. I went a little crazy with the pictures but it could have been worse, there was a lady taking picture after picture of her kid walking down the hall and she was behing him so it was of the back of his head.

3 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

ha ha ha ha ha! That is sooo cute!! Way to go Davis! you are such a big boy!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I cannot believe you have a kid in school! How did you do? Did you cry? He sure looks ready and so excited. What a cutie! Wish I could come over for dinner tonight to celebrate!

Kristine Fink said...

Wow I didn't know he was starting school. Time flies! I still make my kids pose for pics on their first day of school. I wasn't allowed to follow them into the building though this year!! Hannah is in 7th and Michael 6th grade this year! I talked to your Dad today and he passed on your and Jeff's blogs to me. This is a great way to stay in touch! Enjoy your kids!
Krissy