Sunday, August 23, 2009

7 years closer to Happily Ever After


I think almost everyone I know got married in August. It must be the month to get married. Brandon and I have been married for 7 years now and it is hard to remember what life was like before we met. I feel like we have always been together. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband- he did get 100% on a facebook quiz "How well do you know women." He must be pretty amazing! He is very thoughtful and let's me do pretty much what I want because he is always trying to make me happy. He is a wonderful father- even if he drives me crazy while he wrestles with the kids and they scream at the top of their lungs. They love it. I love you honey. Thanks for 7 great years!

2 comments:

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

You haven't got the 7 year itch yet?? That is good! Congratulations you guys! Your kids are adorable and they are so blessed to have parents who love them and love each other. Miss you guys!

Shari Nelson said...

I am so happy that you two are married too!!! Happy late anniversary, and here's to many more anniversaries to come!!!!