Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Family Fun!

Brandon's Family came up this summer. His mom, dad, grandma and sister along with her little girl. We had a fun time- we were really busy. We drove up to Fairbanks. We saw Santa, ate at Pagoda(Guy Fieri went there), went to the bowl store, ate Hot Lick ice cream(super over priced ice cream), drove down to Denali, ate more ice cream, shopped and then came home all in a two day span. Brandon, Davis and his family went on a Kenai Fjords tour. They loved it. We went to the Farmer's Market, Wild Berry, Bear Tooth Theatre....... I think they saw the best of what Alaska has to offer. We had a great time with them here. The picture of the dahlia is from my front porch-I am pretty proud, I haven't killed any of my flowers/plants yet. We celebrated Brandon's Mom's birthday, Shauntay's, Davis' and Emma's birthday while they were here. Davis and Adelaide had their last t-ball game. They each got a trophy and a rootbeer float! Writing down all that we did in 10 days makes me tired.



















2 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

I'm glad to hear that you had fun! It looks like you were crazy buisy!! Way pretty flowers!! We miss you all!!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I love all your new posts! Your kids are adorable. Thanks for the updates!