Thursday, July 9, 2009

Melting in Utah!

I am loving the warmth but we are not used to it anymore. The kids aren't familiar with playing at the park and getting their buns burnt by going down the slide or getting in their car seats and burning their legs on the buckles. We have only been here a little over a week and I think I have taken 100 pictures already. I will have quite a few to post when we get home. We have a list of things to do and places to eat while we are down. Cafe Rio, Cheesecake Factory, Lagoon, Outdoor pools, Zoo, (Brandon's favorite- not mine) Taco Time and Tony's Pizza. Anything I am forgetting about?

2 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

That is so funny and not funny at the same time! I hate that the kids are always getting fried! I am sooooooooooooooo excited to see you all on saturday!! I hope that you have enjoyed your time already!!

Kaylee said...

Hey we need to get together while you are here. Let us know if you have any free time and we could have a BBQ or something.