Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Emma!

I wanted to post pictures of Emma from the past year and after I had downloaded all of them I realized it was the wrong order- and then I accidentally deleted two of the pictures. So I just went with it. These are pictures from today back to last June 5th.

Emma and Dad before going to breakfast on her first Birthday!







Emma, We have loved every minute with you this past year and hope to enjoy many, many more. You are such a sweet little spirit. We love having you in our family.
Love, Mom

4 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Man, 1 year comes fast huh? She's adorable. June brithdays are so much fun!!

The Huffies said...

OH, I wish we could have spent more time with her over New Years! She is so cute!

Starley Family said...

Adrienne your family is so fun! I can't wait to meet a future Donkey Kong Nelson. Well at least Davis is creative, eh? Seriously the photo of Emma crawling with wide open smile is precious! Thanks for sending me a link!

Shari Nelson said...

Emma you are such a sweet beautiful girl and I am so happy for your 1st birthday to finally be here!! WE all Love you and can't wait to see you!!!