Saturday, November 29, 2008







Adelaide's Birthday was Tuesday. She is three and knows what she wants. She has wanted to go to Chili's for her birthday for months. Everytime we would drive by it she would say "Chili's for my birthday." We went to Chili's for her birthday and she was in heaven. Her face lit up when we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She had her family and her ballerina cake and we were at Chili's(everything she had dreamed of) she was laughing when we sang her name. She had a fun day and really enjoyed all of the attention. We love our "BumbleBee."

1 comment:

Shari Nelson said...

Addie is so adorable I hope you had a good Birthday!!! I am so aweful because I didn't send your gift. I hope you will forgive your crazy aunt Shari! I will have it waiting for you when you guys get here!! Love, Shari